Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank is a not-for-profit, community based blood program, committed to providing a quality blood supply, responsive to community needs, in a cost effective manner.
A vital part of the community, the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank (CPBB) works to promote, secure and coordinate the region’s blood supply. We are a not-for-profit organization responsible for the area’s blood needs and supply the following hospitals:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Hanover Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital, Camp Hill
- Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Orthopedic and Spine Specialist Hospital - York
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Pinnacle Health – Community General Osteopathic Hospital
- Pinnacle Health – Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health – West Shore Hospital
- WellSpan Health – Ephrata Community Hospital
- WellSpan Health – Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Health – Good Samaritan Hospital, Lebanon
- WellSpan Health – York Hospital
- Each year, CPBB member hospitals transfuse over 120,000 units of blood and blood products.
CPBB relies on the generous contribution of thousands of dedicated individuals to voluntarily donate blood
in the amount needed to provide optimum care for patients in our member hospitals. Individual members,
area schools, businesses, churches, civic and group organizations are a crucial part of this life-saving program.
The Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank is affiliated with America’s Blood Centers (ABC). As a network,
America’s Blood Centers is the nation’s largest group of blood providers and collectors. Our national network enables us to help save patients who need it most; anytime, anywhere.
Find out where you can donate blood.
Contact us for additional information on:
- Blood Drives
- Business Fairs
- Educational Programs
- Health Fairs
- Public Speaking